Warranties & Certifications
RESIDENTIAL LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY FOR NORTH AMERICA
Hyundai Living & Culture USA (hereunder “Hyundai L&C USA”) warrants to the original purchaser/owner in the U.S. that its product HanStone Quartz, shall be free from manufacturing defects in material under normal use and service. Hyundai L&C USA, at its discretion, will repair or replace product failures only due to manufacturing defects. Whether Hyundai L&C USA chooses to repair or replace your installation, we will seek to obtain the best possible result, however an exact color match cannot be guaranteed.
This Lifetime Limited Warranty is available only to the original owner(s) of the residence in which HanStone Quartz has been originally installed. The Lifetime Limited Warranty is non-transferrable and applies to HanStone Quartz product only, for interior, residential application(s) in the US. This warranty is void unless the product has been paid for in full, and the product must be registered on or before 30 days of installation.
Under this Lifetime Limited Warranty, you the customer, must provide an original receipt or proof of purchase showing that the product was paid in full, and that you are the original purchaser. Hyundai L&C USA's authorized agents must be permitted sufficient time and opportunity to inspect the product(s), evaluate, and respond to any claim(s). All decisions regarding the existence of manufacturing defects or affecting this warranty shall be made by Hyundai L&C USA and shall be final and binding upon all parties.
The professional fabricator/installer is responsible to inspect the HanStone Quartz material before fabricating and/or installing the HanStone Quartz product. It is also the end user’s responsibility to inspect the finished product before permanent installation. This warranty does not cover any defects that were visible at the time of fabrication/installation and were not avoided during fabrication/installation.
This warranty does not cover products that you, the customer decide you do not like after installation due to color, shade, pattern, or any other opinions based on personal preference. All parties must agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in this Lifetime Limited Warranty.
This Lifetime Limited Warranty applies to product(s) installed after January 18, 2013.
Exclusions for HanStone Quartz Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty:
- Failure to comply with Hyundai L&C USA's recommended storage, handling, usage, supports, cutouts, fabrication and Care & Maintenance guidelines. All requirements for fabrication and installation must be followed.
- Exterior application and/or exposure to UV
- Flooring application
- Fabrication or installation error
- Damage or injury caused by improper use or abuse, which includes but is not limited to, damage from accidents, vandalism, impact, chemical damage, acts of nature, job-site conditions, architectural design, or structural movement
- Installed HanStone Quartz product that is removed from the original place of installation
- Seam appearance, seam performance, adhesives, caulk and/or other accessory items
- Thermoforming: Product failure due to bending or curving is not covered under this warranty
- Color Variance: HanStone Quartz is composed of natural quartz, as a result, variance in color, size, shape and particulate distribution is an inherent trait expected of this product
- Chips and Cracks: Chips may be caused by impact and cracks can be caused by many reasons, including but not limited to; impact, excessive force or applied load, lack of adequate support, settling or movement of cabinets, excess heat, and thermal shock. None of these occurrences would be considered manufacturing defects.
- Scratch: HanStone Quartz is scratch resistant, but not scratch proof. Cutting boards are highly recommended.
- Mechanical Fasteners: This warranty does not cover the securing of any type of mechanical fasteners directly into the material.
- Blemishes: A certain level of blemishes is an inherent trait expected of this product.
- Minor conditions such as stains or water spots. HanStone Quartz is stain resistant, but not stain proof. To clean tough stains, please refer to the care and maintenance section of our website.
- Supplemental repair including, but not limited to, electrical, tile or wall surfaces, backsplashes, cabinetry, freight, and plumbing modifications necessary to repair or replace HanStone Quartz.
- Product usage for any commercial application(s) including, but not limited to, installation in store, office, rental property, or other places of business.
- Appearance of edge, re-fabrication, or altering of the factory applied face finish in any way
- Exposure to extreme heat and/or thermal shock. Trivets must be used for any hot pots, pans, crock pots, and for any heat generated items. Heat resistant pads are highly recommended.
- Normal Wear: Every day countertop use can result in normal wear. This may include, but is not limited to; scratches, chips, abrasions, and dullness in the finish. Normal wear issues are not covered by the warranty. With proper care and maintenance you can keep your countertops looking new for many years to come. Please refer to the HanStone Care and Maintenance guidelines (available for download from our website).
- Any other items or occurrences that are inherent characteristics of the product category of Quartz Surface, regardless of whether viewed as a defect by the purchaser.
When choosing a color, please refer to samples only as a general indication of a particular color’s design pattern, aesthetics, and hue. Samples are not guaranteed to be an exact replica of HanStone Quartz slabs and may vary from the actual, installed HanStone Quartz surface. Be advised that some colors contain movement or veining and due to the randomness of this effect, samples of these colors may not show this overall aesthetic.
No other warranties, express or implied, are made, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, Hyundai L&C USA is not liable in tort or contract for any loss or direct, incidental, or consequential damages as a result of the use or the inability to use HanStone Quartz. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Hyundai L&C USA makes no other guarantee, representation, or warranty (express or implied) with respect to its products, except as expressly stated herein. No representative, dealer, employee, installer or any other person is authorized or permitted to make, modify or change this warranty with respect to HanStone Quartz product.
To obtain service under this warranty, first contact the source from which you purchased HanStone Quartz. For more information, please contact Hyundai L&C USA: Hyundai L&C USA LLC, 2839 Paces Ferry Road, Suite #1100, Atlanta, GA 30339, 888.426.9421.
COMMERCIAL 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR NORTH AMERICA
Hyundai Living & Culture USA (hereunder "Hyundai L&C USA") warrants to the original purchaser in the U.S. that its product HanStone Quartz, shall be free from defect in material under normal use and service, for ten (10) years from date of installation to the original purchaser. Hyundai L&C USA, at its discretion, will provide material only, to repair or replace product failures due to manufacturing defect during the 10 years following initial installation.
The professional fabricator/installer is responsible to inspect the HanStone Quartz material before fabricating and/or installing the HanStone Quartz product. It is also the end user’s responsibility to inspect the finished product before permanent installation. The user of HanStone Quartz product assumes full liability for usage of HanStone Quartz. This warranty applies to HanStone Quartz Surface product only for interior, commercial application(s) in the US. This warranty is non-transferable and is void unless the product has been paid for in full.
Exclusions for HanStone Quartz Commercial 10-year Limited Warranty:
- Failure to comply with Hyundai L&C USA's recommended storage, handling, usage, fabrication/installation guide, and Care & Maintenance guidelines
- Fabrication or installation error
- Any harm, loss, injury, liability, or any expense, including, not limited to, labor, associated with original installation or repair or replacement
- Damages caused by accidents, abuse, misuse, exposure to extreme heat, act of nature, job site conditions, or structural movement
- Installed HanStone Quartz product that is removed from its original place of installation
- Seam appearance or performance
- Color variance or minor conditions such as stains or water spots
- Materials or product produced by other manufacturers, whether or not used in association with HanStone Quartz
- Without limitation, any indirect, punitive, or consequential damage or loss
- Any warranty or representation made on behalf of Hyundai L&C USA by a third party without authorization by Hyundai L&C USA
No other warranties, express or implied, are made, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, Hyundai L&C USA is not liable for any loss or direct, incidental, or consequential damages as a result of the inability to use HanStone Quartz.
To obtain service under this warranty, first contact the source from which the HanStone Quartz product was originally purchased. In addition, Hyundai L&C USA or its authorized agents must be permitted to inspect the HanStone Quartz product being claimed under this warranty, with full cooperation by the party requesting service under this warranty.
For more information, please contact Hyundai L&C USA: Hyundai L&C USA, 2839 Paces Ferry Road, Suite #1100, Atlanta, GA 30339, 888.426.9421.
About the GREENGUARD Environmental InstituteThe GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (GEI) is an industry-independent, non-profit organization that oversees the GREENGUARD Certification Program. As an ANSI Authorized Standards Developer, GEI establishes acceptable indoor air standards for indoor products, environments, and buildings. GEI's mission is to improve public health and quality of life through programs that improve indoor air. A GEI Advisory Board consisting of independent volunteers, who are renowned experts in the areas of indoor air quality, public and environmental health, building design and construction, and public policy, provides guidance and leadership to GEI.
About the GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification Program for Low-Emitting ProductsThe GREENGUARD Certification Program is an industry-independent, third-party testing program for low-emitting products and materials. The first GREENGUARD Certification was awarded in the fall of 2002. In 2005, GEI announced the GREENGUARD Children & Schools standard, which evaluates the sensitive nature of school populations combined with the unique building characteristics found in schools, and presents the most rigorous product emissions criteria to date. To date, more than 100 manufacturers across various industries offer GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® Products.
All GREENGUARD Certified products are listed in the GREENGUARD Online Product Guide, an indoor air quality (IAQ) resource that is provided at no charge. The guide features products, which are regularly tested to ensure that their chemical and particle emissions meet acceptable IAQ pollutant guidelines and standards. GREENGUARD Certification is a valuable tool for architects, designers, product specifiers, and purchasing organizations that want to locate, specify, and purchase off-the-shelf, low-emitting products for indoor environments. GREENGUARD Certification is a voluntary program available to all manufacturers and their suppliers.
About the GREENGUARD for Building Construction Program
In 2006, GEI introduced the GREENGUARD for Building Construction Program, a mold risk reduction program that for the first time certifies the design, construction and ongoing operations of newly constructed multifamily and commercial properties. GREENGUARD for Building Construction protects Lenders, Insurers and Building Developers from Mold Risk by providing effective processes based on the industries' best practices for safeguarding against the damage and resulting losses caused by mold. Buildings that are "certified" through GREENGUARD for Building Construction have been proven to meet this standard and are monitored for ongoing compliance throughout the term of the loan or building life.
DOWNLOAD GREENGUARD CERTIFICATION
Health Product Declaration® (HPD)
The HPD Open Standard is a standard specification – composed of a format and instructions – for the accurate, reliable and consistent reporting of product contents and associated health information, for products used in the built environment. The HPD Open Standard specification is harmonized with programs of International Living Future Institute, Cradle-to-Cradle Product Innovation Institute, Clean Production Action, BIFMA, LEED, WELL and a growing number of rating and certification standards in the building industry.
NSF International was established in 1944 with a mission to protect and improve global human health; NSF develops public health standards and certifications that help protect food, water, consumer products and the environment. NSF is an independent accredited organization that tests, audits, and certifies manufactured products.
SCS Global Services
SCS Global Services has provided independent environmental and sustainability certification, auditing, testing and standards for almost 30 years. As a Certified B Corp, SCS carries a commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
Find a Dealer
Showing dealers, fabricators, and showrooms near 30071.